Basic Chemistry For Biology Part 3 Ionic Bonding
Download Songs Basic Chemistry For Biology Part 3 Ionic Bonding only for review course, Buy Cassette or CD / VCD original from the album Basic Chemistry For Biology Part 3 Ionic Bonding or use Personal Tone / I-RING / Ring Back Tone in recognition that they can still work to create other new songs. DMCA Removal Requests Send to [email protected] Download Full Album songs For Android Basic Chemistry For Biology Part 3 Ionic Bonding Fast Download
|Title||:||Basic Chemistry for Biology Part 3: Ionic Bonding|
|Description||:|| This video series, Basic Chemistry for Biology Students, teaches the basic chemistry that you’ll need to know in your biology course, whether that’s introductory high school level, AP Biology, or even a first year college biology course. |
The series covers
1. The structure of atoms (a nucleus with protons and neutrons; electrons orbiting outside in orbitals)
2. What biology students need to know about the Periodic Table.
3. The “Octet Rule” for understanding how electrons are organized into orbitals.
4. Ionic bonding (how atoms trade electrons to become charged ions, and the ionic bonds that result)
5. Covalent bonding (how atoms share electrons to form molecules)
Key chemistry terms (element, compounds, molecules, etc).
6. Understanding chemical formulas (molecular formulas and structural formulas).
Each video is tightly linked to tutorials at /basic-chemistry-tutorials/
|Download as MP3 | Download as MP4 | Fast Download|